Background

Hope for Tomorrow

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

180

Yesterday, I watched an incredible movie.  "180" is a movie that has the potential to make you do a 180 turn in your thinking.  Please, please, please watch it.

If you have teenagers, watch it with them.

If you have younger children, watch it with them.

If you have parents, tell them to watch it.

Watch this movie because "those who forget history are destined to repeat it."

My favorite quote from this movie is, "Everyone needed to rise up...Where was the world?  Where was everybody?"

I will warn you, there are some graphic images near the beginning, so you may want to watch it through once before watching it with your children.  I am VERY sensitive to these types of images, so I did close my eyes a few times, but I still completely recommend this movie.


No comments: