Background

Hope for Tomorrow

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A New Song


The following story is one shared by a fellow blogger, Sarah Mae.  I found Sarah Mae through a friend who was recommending her book 31 Days to Clean.  That book so touched my heart and I was (and am still) convinced that Sarah Mae has an intense, living relationship with Christ.  When I found out that Sarah Mae had an abortion, I was eager to read her story because, clearly, she has found healing.  I hope this story touches you as much as it touched me.  
I was 16 years old. I was given a new name and then was drugged…I didn’t like the IV. My dad held my hand but I started to get really fidgety. They upped my drug dosage. I was wheeled away. I was so cold, but they gave me a blanket. I counted backwards from 100…99…98…
The end.
The end of my first baby’s life.
Read the rest of the story on Sarah Mae's Blog.  

No comments: